Introduction

Hello, welcome to my blog. My name is Brendan Baird and I am currently a student at Delta college where I am enrolled in the honors colloquy course. I am not currently in the honors program at Delta but I was drawn to the course by its description. A discussion based class designed to facilitate critical thinking and foster deeper learning. I've always enjoyed debate and open discussion of ideas and it seemed like just the class for me. This has turned out to be true as I've very much enjoyed the class so far and would recommend it to any student at Delta.
    
   The purpose of this blog is to chronicle some of my time in this class.Included, are this introduction, a few of my assignments with some reflections, and then my second project(creative production) along with it's accompanying précis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Precis (what I want to explore) Brain computer interfaces the future of technology